I think it's fair to say that I've completed the Scavenger Hunt with all 21 items, plus the three alternates. Here are numbers 13 and 21 to round it out:
Although this is NOT a merry-go-round/carousel in the strictest sense, it goes around, it has horses (live, not wooden), and it's amusing (as in entertainment for children at an amusement park). It actually is a horse walker but it's the closest I got this summer to #13 on the Hunt!
Number 21 - A photograph of you with a sign reading "2015 Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt"
![]() |
| That's me and the sign printed out from Rinda's blog (doctored a bit with white pen to make the words stand out - a suggestion from my sweet husband). |
Here's how it ended up, with links to posts:



Ha! That is a fantastic take on the carousel. That's what's so good about the hunt, such variety on the various items. Well done on finishing the hunt.
ReplyDeleteAh - very clever carousel and a great selfie. well done!
ReplyDeleteYay on completing the hunt, off to see your other posts.
ReplyDelete